Not all selected water rides are showing up while playing scenario!

I created my own park in scenario editor and have a total of 113 of 128 rides selected. I went to build bumper boats and saw they were unavailable in my wet rides menu, so I activated cheats and went to object selection to reselect them, as I assumed I just missed doing that earlier. But they are selected and they will not show up in my rides manual. I have 11 wet rides selected and only 6 are showing up when I’m trying to build. All rides/attractions are pre-invented. Am I just doing something wrong or is this a glitch? I’ve attached images to show my issue.😢

169911EC-EED8-48A7-B04E-8A1B1CDCBB88.jpeg

B656155C-D03D-4D45-A426-B131F38FEED9.jpeg

C2E50E70-31E1-489A-9C66-8A1166A03C0B.jpeg

Edited by sspufan

What you are seeing is correct.
To the left at the Object Selection screen you can see what type of ride it is, for example the Boat Hire. Those are available vehicles that you can use when building a Boat Hire. This is the same for all the other vehicles and rides.

This is why you can only see 6 available rides because those vehicles you selected are not separate rides but vehicles for one ride.

Oh wow... duh! Thank you so much. I don’t remember it being like that on the original version of RCT2, where bumper boats and swan boats would be listed as different rides in the build manual. I’ve been playing the original for 15+ years and just downloaded Open RCT2 yesterday. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, sspufan said:

Oh wow... duh! Thank you so much. I don’t remember it being like that on the original version of RCT2, where bumper boats and swan boats would be listed as different rides in the build manual. I’ve been playing the original for 15+ years and just downloaded Open RCT2 yesterday. Thanks again!

You're right, it wasn't like this in the original RCT2. IIRC, this is how it was in RCT1, and the feature used to be optional but the option was eventually removed in order to simplify the code. There's no longer the option to have the vehicles displayed as separate rides like they were in vanilla.

• Like 1