Wafflesthegoodboy

I have a few ideas:
1. There should be an option to hide all assets (scenery, trees, supports, and rides) other than the ride you are currently working on.

2. An update to the AI to enable guests to use transport rides to get from one place to another. Also, partial unloading for people who want to be in a specific area of the park.

Thoughts?

1. There are already many tools available to hide parts of the world (transparency options and cut-away view). Though the idea sounds nice, I think it has very limited use cases beyond what is already available. If you have a common case for which the current options aren’t enough, please share.

2. Already suggested many times and on the roadmap. Expect this to be implemented somewhere in the future, but it might take some years.

dope! i'm super new to the OpecRCT2 community. i can't believe how many people are working so hard on this and how fast my suggestion was replied to. this is awesome.

as for item 1, the issue i was having when i thought of this idea was a very cramped and crowded park with multiple rollercoasters intersecting. another time i've wanted this feature was when trying to build underground using holes that are 1 tile wide. in my head, this setting would make invisible everything except the ride you are working on and somehow the paths connecting to the entrance and exit. I'm not sure how feasible that is though.