Where to find old dev builds of OpenRCt2 (0.2.5 and before)

Like janisozaur said, artifacts are only saved for a limited time. Depending on what you plan to use them for, you're probably best off learning how to compile the game, because you can then compile every version you want to.

What do you plan to use them for? There might be a better solution, but that would of course depend on your use case.

On 20/04/2020 at 15:02, Jarno said:

You could try to search for the builds on this GitHub page. https://github.com/Limetric/OpenRCT2-binaries/releases

Someone on the OpenRCT2 discord told me where to find it. Then I found how to get the full download of it just by clicking on the number of the dev build itself. So thanks to the personw ho was in the discord who helped me find it. Thank you though.

On 20/04/2020 at 07:28, Gymnasiast said:

Like janisozaur said, artifacts are only saved for a limited time. Depending on what you plan to use them for, you're probably best off learning how to compile the game, because you can then compile every version you want to.

What do you plan to use them for? There might be a better solution, but that would of course depend on your use case.

I'm doing it for archival purposes, so this way if the file gets deleted online, at least I have it offline. So far I haven't seen 0.2.5 deleted yet, just the 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 versions that's it. But who needs those old versions when you have the new ones? So, I just do it because I like to have a small collection of dev builds from OpenRCt2.