Differences between food stands.

I've gotten back into RCT2 recently, and I was wondering (based on some things I've read), if there is some differences between the food stands with regards to demand. 

1. Do certain guests prefer one type of food over the other? (One guest likes hamburgers the most, one guest likes seafood more, etc.)
  2. Do certain scenarios increase the demand for a certain kind of food? (Deserts increase demand for fruity Ices, for example.)
  3. What is the effect of food on the thirst bar anyway? Do certain types of food make guests more or less thirsty? 
Edited by SD40

Though I’m not completely sure, I think 2 and 3 are true. I’ve never heard about 1 before.

2: The climate influences guests preferences for food, and the climate is set by the scenario. Desert scenarios should sell much more ice cream than arctic scenarios.

3: As far as I know, salty food makes guests more thirsty.

17 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Though I’m not completely sure, I think 2 and 3 are true. I’ve never heard about 1 before.

2: The climate influences guests preferences for food, and the climate is set by the scenario. Desert scenarios should sell much more ice cream than arctic scenarios.

3: As far as I know, salty food makes guests more thirsty.

The weather influences how much guests are willing to pay for food. Also, some kinds of food will not be bought if it's raining. I could not find any other differences in the code between different kinds of food!

• Informative 1
  • 3 weeks later...