How do i make a pool?

How do i make a pool?   I see how to make water and then use boat hire mode, change to swimmers, and even use "invisible entrance"... but there are tracks. Is there a better way to do this? Can i make a pool that can serve dozens at once with invisible or even no track???  Is there also a way to make a realistic pool with dozens just swimming at random for 20-30 minutes??? (this would be nice.).

Note you can have a track and make the track invisible with crooked house, but I also prefer to let them wander randomly. One reason you might not want to do that is if you find the guests aren't using the whole area of the pool or are sticking too close to the station. Then an invisible track gives you more control. You can make the invisible track very long and have it cross over itself repeatedly to disguise the pattern.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2016 at 22:52, X7123M3-256 said:

Note you can have a track and make the track invisible with crooked house, but I also prefer to let them wander randomly. One reason you might not want to do that is if you find the guests aren't using the whole area of the pool or are sticking too close to the station. Then an invisible track gives you more control. You can make the invisible track very long and have it cross over itself repeatedly to disguise the pattern.

How do you do this? Thanks in advance.

Open the cheat menu, select "Allow arbitrary ride type changes". Then open the console and type "rides list". Note the number of the ride you want to make invisible. Then type "rides set type 47". This will set the track type to crooked house track, which is invisible.

If you want to make the track cross over itself, turn off clearance checks in the cheat menu. Be careful not to accidentally merge the track; using brakes at the crossing points can help prevent this.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Open the cheat menu, select "Allow arbitrary ride type changes". Then open the console and type "rides list". Note the number of the ride you want to make invisible. Then type "rides set type 47". This will set the track type to crooked house track, which is invisible.

If you want to make the track cross over itself, turn off clearance checks in the cheat menu. Be careful not to accidentally merge the track; using brakes at the crossing points can help prevent this.

Awesome, thanks, man. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1