Steel Twister Roller Coaster have some problems.

SCR1.png

first, this is screenshot in 0.0.4.0 stable version.

SCR2.png

And this is 0.0.5.0 build 02152ae version's.

SCR3.png

In this version, all of normal Twister Roller Coaster's track design is in here. And I cannot choose Hyper-Twister Trains (wide cars). I can only use normal Hyper-Twister Trains.

This is pretty weird, I think.

Are the wide trains actually available in that scenario? They are a seperate object and it's possible for one to be available and not the other. Also, if you enabled "select rides by track type" then they won't be given a separate entry n the ride construction window - you then have to select the train type in the vehicle tab of the ride window.

55 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Are the wide trains actually available in that scenario? They are a seperate object and it's possible for one to be available and not the other. Also, if you enabled "select rides by track type" then they won't be given a separate entry n the ride construction window - you then have to select the train type in the vehicle tab of the ride window.

I already know about that wide trains and normal trains are different object. If both are selected, then you can see wide trains first. You can see in the first screenshot.

Anyway, this is not a main problem. If both are selected, then you can see wide trains first. So I can actually use wide trains. (wide trains -> normal trains O, normal trains -> wide trains X)

Main problem is "all of normal Twister Roller Coaster's track design is in here." This is really a problem.

Edited by GRADE

Here the Steel Twister Roller Coaster type (I'm still used to call it steel hyper twister) just shows the designs from all twister rollercoaster types as if 'select rides by track type (RCT1 style)' turned on (I have it off). Doesn't happen on other rides.

1 minute ago, jensj12 said:

Here the Steel Twister Roller Coaster type (I'm still used to call it steel hyper twister) just shows the designs from all twister rollercoaster types as if 'select rides by track type (RCT1 style)' turned on (I have it off). Doesn't happen on other rides.

SCR4.png

I never use this option. 

Important thing is, 0.0.4.0 stable version doesn't have this problem.