Not all scenery loaded

An interesting thing happened while redesigning and adding scenery to an existing track. I reworked the track so it would be more compact and less expensive. Saved the design after testing and then added the track to a blank scenario - no problem. I then added scenery to the ride and saved the track under a different name. The problem is when I go to load the track with the scenery the picture shows all the scenery but only a portion on the scenery is actually loaded. This did not generate a dump file. Any suggestions? This has not happened in the past. I use the launcher with the latest upgrades. This was upgrade v0.0.5 build e455787.SCR1.png

00F - FOREST FREEZE 2.sv6

I'm not sure it's currently possible to use <shift> with pre-designed rides, if not I'm pretty sure it will be added sometime. Try to raise one piece of land under the coaster just that much (before building ofc) so it jumps to the correct height when placing the design.

6 hours ago, jensj12 said:

I'm not sure it's currently possible to use <shift> with pre-designed rides, if not I'm pretty sure it will be added sometime. Try to raise one piece of land under the coaster just that much (before building ofc) so it jumps to the correct height when placing the design.

Jens, how long exactly have you been playing RCT2? Do you just never place prebuilds?