''Disconnected: Incorrect Software Version''

So... I have installed OpenRCT2 like 13 days ago and I'm really addicted to it, of course I have RCT2 installed but it's an cracked one from ApunKaGames (did not mean as advertisement) and every time I try to connect to a server, I'm getting an the error shown in the title above. I really wanna try the Co-Op function. Can any one provide some support for me?

You also need to have the same version of OpenRCT2, which can be either 0.0.3 stable or 0.0.4 develop. First make sure you're both on the same OpenRCT2 build. If that doesn't help, make sure you had the latest verions of RCT2 (if it ever had any official updates) or get a legal copy of the game (it's on sale now on steam, only €4 now) and try again.

16 minutes ago, jensj12 said:

You also need to have the same version of OpenRCT2, which can be either 0.0.3 stable or 0.0.4 develop. First make sure you're both on the same OpenRCT2 build. If that doesn't help, make sure you had the latest verions of RCT2 (if it ever had any official updates) or get a legal copy of the game (it's on sale now on steam, only €4 now) and try again.

While the second statement is not true (the error will only show up when the OpenRCT2 version is different) I do really recommend buying the official game. It's only a few dollars or euros (G2ASteamGOG) and it offers you years of fun. 

Anyhow, make sure you're both running either the newest Stable version, or the newest develop version. As soon as that's the case, everything should work correctly. If it doesn't, buy the game and open another topic, we don't like giving support to cracked players.