Hi there!

Mat

Hey! ...again?

I didn't realize the forums had been updated but I love the new look! It's too bad that my old forum post got deleted but I'll come up with a new one soon!

My name is Mat, I originally joined because of Vinesauce Joel and I've been following the development ever since.  

I love to chat with people so feel free to message!

Thanks

*EDIT* I'm happy to find that my post still exists (thanks to reddit) so I will update it to the new forums here since the old "community forums" is deceased.

Edited by Mat
26 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

Hi Mat! All posts from .NET should have been migrated to this website, are you sure it's not on here? Perhaps you need to migrate your account still?

Hey! I didn't realize I could migrate accounts, my bad! I logged in here with the same details and checked if i have posted anything and it said nothing. I went ahead and created my post again anyway in the custom content section. But if I can migrate that same post here then I'll be happy for the remade one to be deleted!

39 minutes ago, Mat said:

Hey! I didn't realize I could migrate accounts, my bad! I logged in here with the same details and checked if i have posted anything and it said nothing. I went ahead and created my post again anyway in the custom content section. But if I can migrate that same post here then I'll be happy for the remade one to be deleted!

Oh, form your other post I understood that you are from this same website, but before the forums. Then I don't know, I just assumed the posts would still be here. :P