Issues extracting the files from the RCT2 WW CD

I had this all working a long time ago on Linux (using the same CD I have now), and I want to get it going again.  I am on Ubuntu 22.04 and hooked into the nightly PPA.  I am using the unshield that comes with Ubuntu 22.04.

I have RCT2/Wacky Worlds CD.  I used unshield -g Minimum -d "PATH-TO-EXTRACT-FILES-TO" x "INSTALLER-LOCATION/data1.hdr".  I got no Minimum group, so I left out the -g Minimum and it extracted 753 files.  There is no DATA folder in the extraction, so the remaining copy commands won't work.

I'm at a loss, can anyone point me to procedures that work for extracting the files from the CD?  Is this method still supported?

Thanks in advance!

The method is still supported, but it’s been years since I last tried unshield. I also have the CD versions, but I installed RCT2+WW+TT in a wine prefix and just pointed OpenRCT2 to that. I will look into it at some point when I continue work on the manual.

As you mentioned, the game can go for low prices on GOG or Steam, which is generally less faff and a good option if you can spare the money.