Hey, I am a big fan of the "Imagination Megapark" made by @Deurklink. When the park is finished, I really want to download it for myself. But there is a problem: Deurklink is using scenery from the expensions, which I do not own. I only have some recolorable versions of them.

Now I fear, that it maybe will not work for this reason. Because there are some experts here, I just wanted to ask whether I'm right, and when I am, how to solve this problem. Thank you so much!! 

You can always open a park with expansion objects even if you don't own them and they will function properly (the simulation will run exactly the same). The only difference is that you won't be able to see the expansion objects.

1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

You can always open a park with expansion objects even if you don't own them and they will function properly (the simulation will run exactly the same). The only difference is that you won't be able to see the expansion objects.

Okay, thank you, but this is still a problem for me. Maybe I will buy the expansions soon.