BE Electric Fields (my own take on Electric Fields) DOWNLOAD

BEplayer

This is my own take on Electric Fields. It's basicly a sandbox park build on the map of electric fields.

Coasters: Desperado (Intamin LSM triple launch coaster), Windjammer (Zambezi Zinger styled GCI Twister), Banchee (Intamin vertical lift hyper coaster), Veloce:Queen of Speed (Gerstlauer launched Eurofighter), Electric Fields Mine Ride (RMC family I box coaster, Aftershock (Arrow Corkshrew Coaster with new Premier trains), Balder (PTC Wooden Coaster), Firechaser Express (Gerstlauer Family Coaster), Dare Devil Dive (B&M inverted coaster), Formula Racers (Jinma Rides family coaster)

Water Rides: Rivertown Log Ride (Log flume), Timber Falls (Splash Boats)

BEElectricFields2023-12-3018-23-01.thumb.png.ba44fc9a84bbe41267393bb5ba505d9c.png

Thanks for downloading my creation! Feedback would be great to improve my future projects!đŸ˜€

BE Electric Fields.park

Edited by BEplayer

Okay, that's not good. Im no Pro in this kind of stuff, maybe the custom rides I used are the problem. Can anyone test it out two, so that I can figure out if this is only a problem for a single person or for many people.

Maybe somebody can help me with this problem.

Edit: What's the error, I'am not able to understand your game language.

Edited by BEplayer

I just watched your videos some times, maybe you can send me the objectdata which was shown in 0:27 in your first video. I can read LSM there, so I will send you new park data without the intamin LSM trains on Banschee and Desperado, then you have to think that they are on these coasters.

Please let me now if it works now.

BE Electric Fields (without LSM Trains).park

Edited by BEplayer

The thing without the LSM Trains works fine.

2 hours ago, BEplayer said:

I just watched your videos some times, maybe you can send me the objectdata which was shown in 0:27 in your first video. I can read LSM there, so I will send you new park data without the intamin LSM trains on Banschee and Desperado, then you have to think that they are on these coasters.

Please let me now if it works now.

BE Electric Fields (without LSM Trains).park 39.68 MB · 2 downloads

It's #X7MKLSM

• Winner 1
4 hours ago, Dubaifreak said:

I wish i could see this in action, but i only got an error.

This error occurs if you already have an older version of the Intamin LSM train installed. Just deleting x7.ride.lsm_launched_coaster.parkobj from your object folder should allow you to open the park (if it's exported) - or else you can get the latest version from here https://x123m3-256.github.io/RCT2/CustomRides/index.html

• Like 2

Update (06.01.2024) 

Addited things:

-new B&M Hyper Coaster called "Diamondback"

-new Restaurant 

-new Hotel

-changes on the entree of the park

Enjoy!

Coasters: Desperado (Intamin LSM triple launch coaster), Windjammer (Zambezi Zinger styled GCI Twister), Banchee (Intamin vertical lift hyper coaster), Veloce:Queen of Speed (Gerstlauer launched Eurofighter), Electric Fields Mine Ride (RMC family I box coaster, Aftershock (Arrow Corkshrew Coaster with new Premier trains), Balder (PTC Wooden Coaster), Firechaser Express (Gerstlauer Family Coaster), Dare Devil Dive (B&M inverted coaster), Formula Racers (Jinma Rides family coaster), Diamondback (B&M Hyper Coaster)

Water Rides: Rivertown Log Ride (Log flume), Timber Falls (Splash Boats)

BE Electric Fields.park

• 1 month later...