Making own rollercoaster cars

Dubaifreak

28 minutes ago, Dubaifreak said:

I'm not sure this is the right topic, but i have a question: is there a good application to make good cars for rollercoasters? It's because i might want to make my own rollercoaster cars & stuff.

Have you tried this guide from Amazing Earl ? I don't have any experience in creating stuff in 3D, but perhaps this is nice place to start, or Ned Designs ?

https://ae.rctspace.com/tutorial/index.htm

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dubaifreak said:

I'm not sure this is the right topic, but i have a question: is there a good application to make good cars for rollercoasters? It's because i might want to make my own rollercoaster cars & stuff.

The program I use is available, but undocumented. Another option is Oli414's Blender plugin. I don't recommend following AE's tutorial or using any of the older tools recommended - the process he uses is needlessly laborious, the tools used very limited in their capabilities (and he doesn't seem to understand the difference between limitations of the tools and limitations of the game), and some of the things he suggests doing will result in lower quality output. But it might be worth reading to get an overview of how rides work in the game.

• Useful 1