Bug - Not able to get the test result of the ride

It can take a while depending on how powerful the processor is and if you have multi-threading enabled or not or how complex the park has become. To what I can see, your park only has 1.6, or 1.8k guests, I cannot read small text anymore, hence the educated guess. On my "guest tormentor roller coaster", it took about 30 seconds to compute the stats with something of about 60 km long with a lot of inversions, turns, and hills. I am using Xeons 2x e5-2667 v2s at 3.60Ghz, so this machine I have is a dinosaur compared to many machines now.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, TheKillerChicken said:

It can take a while depending on how powerful the processor is and if you have multi-threading enabled or not or how complex the park has become. To what I can see, your park only has 1.6, or 1.8k guests, I cannot read small text anymore, hence the educated guess. On my "guest tormentor roller coaster", it took about 30 seconds to compute the stats with something of about 60 km long with a lot of inversions, turns, and hills. I am using Xeons 2x e5-2667 v2s at 3.60Ghz, so this machine I have is a dinosaur compared to many machines now.

mmm....ya i know but I tried running it for a few months in game time and it still doesn't give any test results 

I just downloaded and opened the map of yours, the train is stuck at moving to end of station hence the no results being processed. The results would easily been processed within seconds even on a celeron N series. Your train is stuck. I am going to fart around and see if I can get it unstuck for you. Yea, your train is outright stuck as no matter what I try to do, it will be trying to move to end of station.

Edited by TheKillerChicken
  • Like 1