I have no plugin folder...

Hi to everyone!

I'm relatively new to OpenRCT2 (but not to the game, playing it since my childhood) and wanted to add plugins. So I looked up what I had to do, downloaded the scripts and wanted to put it in the 'plugin'-folder. But...there is no 'plugin'-folder...🙈 I searched and searched, but it seems that I don't have one in the typical path: C:\Users\'username'\Documents\OpenRCT2

Then I tried to create a 'plugin-folder' and booted the game, but it didn't work. I really don't have any answer to solve this problem...
I hope someone of you can help me.

Thanks in advance, mariecurry

The path you mentioned is correct, and the plugin folder should've been created there by the game automatically when it boots. Since it's missing, I suspect that either you're running a very old build that doesn't have plug-in support, or for some reason your user-data-directory is set to some other folder. What version of the game are you running exactly?

Thanks a lot, I could solve the problem! I used Version 0.2.6 and it seemed it have no plugin-feature. Now I downloaded the newest version 0.4.3 and everything works fine! I'm sorry, I could have come up with this thought in the first place to update my version of OpenRCT2...🙈
But thanks again for your help and reply!😄

• Like 1