Hello and my very first time here!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing hope you are all doing okay staying safe strong blessed and all!

So this is my very first time here I have been wondering about some things lately as I'm been going through life things and all!

I have a few things to wonder and ask about!

So I have a laptop with a CD player in it which is getting worked on and told that people moved away from CD players in computers and newer laptops don't have CD players in unless I want to install one in it!

So about roller coaster tycoon 1 2 and 3 (which I sometimes like) from steam and good old games! When you first purchase them can you use any payment card a gift card! Also the parks from rct1 and 2 you built on CD saved onto flash drives can you open your previous parks in rct2 steam or gog?

Or download both rct1&2 steam/gog and openrct2?

Thanks and God bless!

OpenRCT2 can use RCT2 from any source (CD, steam or gog) and load your old saves and scenarios. The RCT1 installation can also be from any source, as long as it's loopy landscapes or deluxe. Since you still have the discs around, I recommend securing the required files (at least the data folders, and any saves/scenarios/tracks you want to keep) from their installations to use with OpenRCT2 so you can play without ever inserting the cd's again. Make sure you copy the csg1i.dat from from the loopy landscapes cd as well, as that file isn't copied when installing RCT1.

• Like 1