Hello and thanks to all

My name is Alessandro and I have been playing RCT since it came out. My poor knowledge of English limits me a lot in using the open source version of this game (blessed be google translate) but I have to thank you for making all this happen. With openRTC2 it is as if I have never played this extraordinary game, thanks to you it has undoubtedly become the best game of all time. I am very happy to be part of this community.

Mi chiamo Alessandro e gioco a RCT da quando è uscito. La mia scarsa conoscenza dell'inglese mi limita molto nell'utilizzo della versione open source di questo gioco (benedetto sia google translate) ma devo ringraziarvi per aver realizzato tutto questo. Con openRTC2 è come se non avessi mai giocato a questo straordinario gioco, grazie a voi è senza dubbio diventato il gioco migliore di tutti i tempi. Sono molto contento di far parte di questa community.

Alessandro 

Hi Alessandro, welcome to the OpenRCT2 forums.

Nice to hear that you like the game!

My poor knowledge of English limits me a lot in using the open source version of this game (blessed be google translate) but I have to thank you for making all this happen.

We do have an Italian translation in our game, although I’m not sure it is 100% complete.

Hi Gymnasiast, nice to meet you

yes the Italian translation is excellent in the version v0.3.5.1 released in November, and also with the previous version I had a year ago.
Yesterday I downloaded the version of the game for Windows v 0.3.5.1 (61c67af) the letter "L" present in each word of the game has been replaced by the Spanish letter "N" (n with tilde: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%91 ) but still the text is perfectly understandable. 

Hi Gymnasiast piacere di conoscerti 
si la traduzione italiana è ottima nella versione v0.3.5.1 rilasciata a Novembre e anche con la versione precedente che avevo un anno fa. 
Ieri ho scaricato la versione del gioco per Windows v 0.3.5.1(61c67af) la lettera "L" presente in ogni parola del gioco è stata sostituita dalla lettera spagnola "N" (n con tilde: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ñ )  ma comunque il testo è perfettamente comprensibile. 

Edited by Alessandro