Guests stuck at a point

Windows 10,64-bit

OpenRCT2, v0.3.5.1 (f4c30ba on develop) 

Somehow guests are stuck at a point and cannot move, though they have destinations in mind.

There is a train ride built across the road somewhere below. I tried removing it but it didn't help. 

Please find the saved file in .park format below. How do I save a .SV6 file though?

Rollercoaster Heaven 2022-01-21 00-27-38.png

259662539_RollercoasterHeaven.park 1142669856_RollercoasterHeaven.SV6.park

Edited by andy55699
  • 5 months later...

You can no longer save to an .SV6 file. OpenRCT2 now saves to its own format that allows for higher limits. (You can still load SV6 and SV4 files, and always will.)

The issue you have seems to be a bug with the "level crossing" feature. You might get the guests unstuck by removing and replacing some footpath tiles, although that is obviously only a workaround - we will have to take a proper look at this.

• 2 months later...
On 12/07/2022 at 20:06, Gymnasiast said:

You can no longer save to an .SV6 file. OpenRCT2 now saves to its own format that allows for higher limits. (You can still load SV6 and SV4 files, and always will.)

The issue you have seems to be a bug with the "level crossing" feature. You might get the guests unstuck by removing and replacing some footpath tiles, although that is obviously only a workaround - we will have to take a proper look at this.

Yes I solved the problem by removing and replacing some footpath tiles. Indeed I built a miniature railway across it and this bug appeared after I removed the  railway pieces.