How do I do a Drag & Drop in OpenRCT2?

Specifically, I'm watching the Git Gud at OpenRCT2 videos and Oli414's stuff on YouTube and I noticed that they sometimes do a drag and drop for supports and scenery objects that I haven't been able to figure out. Is it through an addon that I need to get that isn't being brought up? Or is it just something in the game itself that I just can't seem to do properly?

As I haven't seen the videos you are referring to I am just guessing, but I think they are just picking a scenery item from the menu and placing it in the park. There are some supports in the scenery if the scenario you are playing has them.

If that's not the case then please provide more info :)

This is a good video for learning scenery placing tips

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
5 hours ago, Eric23 said:

As I haven't seen the videos you are referring to I am just guessing, but I think they are just picking a scenery item from the menu and placing it in the park. There are some supports in the scenery if the scenario you are playing has them.

If that's not the case then please provide more info :)

This is a good video for learning scenery placing tips

Here's what I mean. Video have been timestamped for convenience (no idea how to properly insert videos from YouTube, so if anyone can help me on that, it'd be appreciated):

https://youtu.be/KoH--rPyV3o?t=853

Edited by CoasterRollJr

The items you are looking for are in the scenery tab. (providing its available in the scenario you are playing)

Just select the item and hover your mouse on the ground where you want it, then hold shift and move mouse forward to raise it to the desired height. Click to place item.

Watching the video I posted will give you all the controls needed to make placing scenery easier.