Drawing Glitch in One Area of Park

So this is a park I've been working on for a while and haven't noticed this until now but there appears to be a drawing issue within this one particular area from only a single angle. The first image shows the coaster and monorail track disappearing in certain spots. For reference, the second image shows an alternate angle that does not display this issue. I apologize if this is something that has been discussed before but I couldn't seem to find any info regarding this. Any help is appreciated - thanks!

Edit: This bug only happens in the current dev build. Upon switching to the release build, all appears normal. Not entirely game breaking for me, but I just figured this should be reported anyway.

Hook Panorama 2021-09-08 22-46-20.png

Hook Panorama 2021-09-08 22-48-40.png

Edited by ndragortt
Troubleshooting revealed that this is a dev-build specific issue.
  • Useful 1

Thanks for the report and testing both develop and release. There have been very recent changes to the drawing code (see #15376 and the corresponding PR) right before you posted this issue. Can you check whether it still happens and if so, create a GitHub issue for it? If you don't want to use GitHub, please attach the save (for easier reference) and include the build hash (or just screenshot the text in the bottom-left corner of the main menu) and I'll file an issue to get this fixed.

10 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Thanks for the report and testing both develop and release. There have been very recent changes to the drawing code (see #15376 and the corresponding PR) right before you posted this issue. Can you check whether it still happens and if so, create a GitHub issue for it? If you don't want to use GitHub, please attach the save (for easier reference) and include the build hash (or just screenshot the text in the bottom-left corner of the main menu) and I'll file an issue to get this fixed.

Just updated to the latest dev build and the problem still persists. I've attached the park saved in the exact spot and angle of the issue. The text on the bottom left of the main menu reads as follows:

OpenRCT2, v0.3.4.1 (624a32e on develop) provided by GitHub

Windows (x86)

97146302_HookPanorama14.sv6

Edited by ndragortt
  • Useful 1