Incorrect placement error message

Not shown here (is there a short cut for screenshots in openrct2? But I tried putting some prebuild rollercoasters down, but it stated that the land was not owned by the park, even though it was well within the limits of the park itself. Moving some tiles to the left or right fixed it, but there was no good reason why it couldn't be placed on that specific spot. Can i report this as a bug or?

Bumbly Beach 2021-07-31 11-24-28.png

There is window that lists all the shortcuts, including the one for the screenshots. It also lets you set your own if desired. That window has been in the game since 1999.

As for your error, you will have to be more specific. _Which_ prebuilts are we talking about?

On 31/07/2021 at 21:38, Gymnasiast said:

There is window that lists all the shortcuts, including the one for the screenshots. It also lets you set your own if desired. That window has been in the game since 1999.

As for your error, you will have to be more specific. _Which_ prebuilts are we talking about? Rollercoasters, some randomly cannot be placed

Sorry, just some types of rollercoasters but tilion has already mentioned it being on the radar so I guess my issue is moot and it will be fixed

Edited by SillyBilly14