Strange Things in RCT Scenarios

This thread is to catalogue oddities in RCT scenarios. Scenarios should designate which game or expansion they come from. RCT3 is allowed, but RCT1/2 is preferred. I'll start.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 - Katie's Dreamland: This park is a recreation of Lightwater Valley, a theme park located in North Yorkshire, England.

Loopy Landscapes - Big Pier 2: An Enterprise is present, despite not being accessible in Big Pier 1.

EDIT: Removed erroneous mention of Wacky Warren, as I did not know about the Steel Mini Coaster in RCT1 (Some fan I am!)

Edited by Margaret_Thatcher
error
  • Useful 1

Loopy Landscapes - Thunder Rocks: This park is a duplicate of Thunder Rock from RCT1, Just with another rock

Wacky Worlds - Great Wall Of China Tourism Enhancement: Despite not being able to make changes to the base landscape, you are able to delete the pre-placed scenery. Thus, you can destroy the eponymous wall and the nearby temple. Not that it helps, because this scenario doesn't have money.

Time Twister - Robin Hood: The objective only requires 3-4 clicks to complete, as you can simply raise the price of Log Train Junior Coaster to 10$ (or respective currency), to achieve high ticket sales.

• Funny 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Please edit your posts instead of placing multiple consecutive ones on the same day.

Anyway, my contributions:

• Alton Towers (RCT1LL, DLC for RCT1base): Near the Corkscrew, John Wardley’s name is spelt out using shrubs.
  • Haunted Harbour (RCT1AA): In the corner, there are purchasable tiles spelling out "CS" (Chris Sawyer)
  • Blackpool Pleasure Beach (RCT1LL): In the corner, under the water, the letters CS are spelt out using dark terrain.
  • Fiasco Forest (RCT1AA): There are only a few trees in the park and none around it, despite it being called “forest”.
  • Six Flags Holland (RCT2): The swinging ship is named "Captain Kid". That was the name of the remote controlled model boats attraction that used the water around it. The ship itself was called "Hudson Bay".
  • European Cultural Festival (WW): The pathing system causes the peep pathfinding to get confused. You cannot solve this, as the ridges between the areas are unowned.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1