Is there a way to combine two rides, making them into one?

I've tried to build a wooden coaster with two stations so that it looks like they're mirrored and that the trains are perfectly synchronized (btw is there a term for this type of ride like twin coaster or something like that?). Because I did stuff like this before I know that it can sometimes become tricky especially at the end of the ride so i thought I would instead of continue the same track untill I'm done just put a second wooden coaster right next to the first one and built them simultaneously. At first I thought this was a good idea because it made it much more easier to optimize the two tracks so they wouldn't overlap or something and I thought that I can just built them into each other and they would become one but as I reached the end I realized that this is not how it was going to be. So in case anyone understood what I mean (it's a bit hart for me to explain it), do you know if there's a way to do this? I don't really have the patience right now to delete one and building it all over again (it's a pretty long and complicated track). 😅

Either delete one track and rebuild, or use a script to change the ride ID for all the track pieces belonging to one ride (this might be something the plugin system can do, IDK) There is no built in facility to make two rides into one.

Another option is to keep them as separate rides but use a track merge to connect them. This will probably only work if you disable the block system.

Edited by X7123M3-256
  • Useful 1

9 hours ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Either delete one track and rebuild, or use a script to change the ride ID for all the track pieces belonging to one ride (this might be something the plugin system can do, IDK) There is no built in facility to make two rides into one.

Another option is to keep them as separate rides but use a track merge to connect them. This will probably only work if you disable the block system.

Well, then I will have to accept that 😅 I think this would be a nice feature though. Anyway, thanks for the fast reply