How to run on Raspberry Pi 4?

I am curious if anyone has been able to get OpenRCT2 to run on the new Raspberry Pi 4. I have followed a guide from https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=219430 where they are running OpenRCT2 on a RaspberryPi3B+. I could not get it to work for me on a Raspberry Pi 4. I get as far as the last part where i am trying to start the game. I cd into the build directory I select the folder where I have the Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 game files that I copied from my steam account. Then I get this error in the terminal...

ERROR[/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/src/openrct2/localisation/LanguagePack.cpp:94 (FromFile)]: Unable to open /home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-GB.txt: Unable to open '/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-GB.txt'
ERROR[/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/src/openrct2/localisation/LanguagePack.cpp:94 (FromFile)]: Unable to open /home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-US.txt: Unable to open '/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-US.txt'
ERROR[/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/src/openrct2/Context.cpp:312 (Initialise)]: Failed to open configured language...
ERROR[/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/src/openrct2/localisation/LanguagePack.cpp:94 (FromFile)]: Unable to open /home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-GB.txt: Unable to open '/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-GB.txt'
FATAL[/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/src/openrct2/Context.cpp:315 (Initialise)]: Failed to open fallback language...

Any help in understanding what I am doing wrong and what I can do to get this running on my raspberry pi 4 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Unable to open '/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/build/data/language/en-GB.txt'

You're missing OpenRCT2's localization files. If the build process you used doesn't download them for you, you can do so manually, or copy them over from your local git clone. They're located in the data folder, probably: '/home/pi/Games/OpenRCT2-0.1.2/data/language/en-GB.txt'. Copy over the entire folder, or symlink it.

It also looks like you're on version 0.1.2, but that one is ancient. The current release is 0.2.2 and going to be 0.2.3 soon.

• Like 1