Saving issue/bug

So I actually discovered this issue a year ago but I never really made a problem out of it, however recently it was brought to my attention that maybe I should make the openRCT dev team aware of this issue. I'm not 100% sure if this bug is specifically OpenRCT2 related, but this is the only game where I have encountered this issue before.

The bug itself is as follows, if you try to save a game by using the "Save Game As" button and then click the "Use System File Browser" window the savegame menu pops up. This savegame window for me minimizes the actual game and shows the save game window and my desktop background or whatever other program I have open. If I now accidentally click some other program or if I get a pop-up in another program (for example someone messaging me in discord), I can no longer save the game. This is because in order to get back to the save game menu I have to open openRCT again and when I click on the savegame menu it automatically minimizes openRCT again. This process then repeats ad infinitum never allowing you to save.

Below I have shown screenshots on how to replicate this problem:

1803476973_savegameissue.thumb.png.3492534d7428cd6bca206096f024302f.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/05/2019 at 22:51, Gymnasiast said:

I understand the frustration, but leave out the sarcastic "Congrats, you lost all your work" next time. This is supposed to be a hobby for us, not a chore.

In hindsight I can see that the way I phrased it may have come over a bit like I was being a dick. I didn't mean it to be sarcastic in a mean way but I shouldn't have phrased it like that so my apologies! I do very much appreciate the hard work that you guys put into this game as I think openrct definitely has been a revolution when it comes to RCT. Also I am happy to see the bug has been fixed, thanks guys!