Boosters not available to Hyper-Twister by default

This is a very minor thing I noticed. The Hyper-Twister doesn't have access to the Booster track piece even though it's perfectly compatible and perfect for S&S launch coaster recreations.

I can bypass this by using cheats, but it gets a little bit tedious when I have to open a scenario, enable it, leave that scenario, and then return to the track designer.

The Hyper-Twister is a B&M/Giovanola coaster, one that doesn't come with boosters.

I have taken a look at S&S launch coasters, but to me, it looks like a different shape of track. Personally, I would use the LIM Launched Coaster if I wanted to recreate the track, though I have to admit it doesn't come with booster pieces (though these could be added if someone were kind enough to create the sprites).

3 hours ago, Gymnasiast said:

The Hyper-Twister is a B&M/Giovanola coaster, one that doesn't come with boosters.

I have taken a look at S&S launch coasters, but to me, it looks like a different shape of track. Personally, I would use the LIM Launched Coaster if I wanted to recreate the track, though I have to admit it doesn't come with booster pieces (though these could be added if someone were kind enough to create the sprites).

There are a few S&S launch coasters that resemble the LIM launch coaster, but have a look at rides like Extreme Rusher:

0527er.jpg

This is also an S&S launch, and the wide-car Hyper-Twister bears the closest resemblance. The track seems to combine the size of the B&M track with the tubular design of the Premier LIM coaster track.