Watercooler Tycoon - Halifax Grounds Timelapse Series

Watercooler

Hello everybody,

I created a Youtube channel a few weeks ago centered around Open RCT2 (thank you devs as always for providing an amazing extension!) I would really love it if you all spent a minute to check it out and even possibly subscribe, comment and like some videos. 

I have a lot of content planned. I know there are others who are much better at this game but you might enjoy what you find! Thanks for your support!

Make sure to check out my current project, Halifax Grounds! It is my first attempt at custom scenery and so far I am very happy with the results. Below you will find the most recent episode for that series and under that you will find a popular showcase on my channel. 

Thanks again!

Edited by Watercooler
Title update

I can recommend you to make tracks invisible by using the 'Allow arbitrary ride type changes' cheat.

It's explained here: 

Instead of having to click every track piece, the cheat I mentioned above allows you to make your entire track invisible with just a few mouse clicks.

On 01/10/2018 at 10:08, Deurklink said:

I can recommend you to make tracks invisible by using the 'Allow arbitrary ride type changes' cheat.

It's explained here: 

Instead of having to click every track piece, the cheat I mentioned above allows you to make your entire track invisible with just a few mouse clicks.

Thanks for the tip!

Episode 6 is up!

Edited by Watercooler
19 hours ago, GLOW said:

Aye new episode. I love the overall look and aesthetic of this park, the new coaster also looks great. 😁Can't wait to see you build in a different style after this park.

Hey thanks! I may not be monitoring this forum post anymore though or at least not a lot. I would recommend you subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you haven't already. I plan on being active in any comments posted there. Thanks again!

Also I have a few more projects planned before my son is born but will be taking a bit of time off when that happens.

Cheers!

Watercooler

I know I said I would not really be on this thread much anymore, however I finished the last episode and I am excited about it and would love some feedback on it! All that is left is the showcase. If you havent I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to my YouTube Channel. I have lots planned!