Can't find Monorail Cycles in Track Designer

I've searched the forum with 'monorail cycle' to see if someone already wrote about it but I only found that there's no topic or reply that include the words 'monorail cycle'.

Well it's not a preferred ride at all so... lol

I also searched with 'track designer' but no topic or reply seems to notify the absence of monorail cycle so I made a new topic.

It's V 0.2.0 fe76c80 Windows x86-64 and I was playing in Korean.

Edited by RCTC
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Broxzier said:

I can confirm this is happening for me too. It is available in the object selection however. It's most likely a flag somewhere that's set incorrectly. Could you make a report for it on GitHub?

You mean object selection in Scenario Editor? And I checked that it's available in Track Design Manager, too.

Thanks for the report. I only realized that the monorail cycles cannot be tested as they require guests then. Gymnasiast has closed the issue, but you can still make a request to allow testing un-testable rides in the track designer.

Edited by Broxzier
5 hours ago, Broxzier said:

Thanks for the report. I only realized that the monorail cycles cannot be tested as they require guests then. Gymnasiast has closed the issue, but you can still make a request to allow testing un-testable rides in the track designer.

Oh... I should have thought about that...  I kinda realized that when I see that Go Kart isn't available in track designer but I didn't know that I can't test monorail cycle cuz I never build it. Guess I was too hasty. Thank you for noticing me.