Mechanics stuck - walking back and forth

Hey there,

Encountered a bug on Diamon Heights map. My mechanics (with set-up routes) would respond to a ride being broken and then would walk back and forth on a sloped tile, never reaching the ride. That would happen all over the park. 

Anyone know of a solution? 

• 2 months later...

I had this problem on Katie's Dreamland and it drove me mental.

Solution:  There is a fence in front of the ride exit.  It doesn't affect the patrons but it confuses the hell out of the mechanics.

If you have lots of trees around and set the "see-through scenery" option, the fence vanishes making it a real pain to work out what the issue is.

This is a bug in OpenRCT2 and I have reported the problem.

Chook Fowler.

4 hours ago, ChookFowler said:

I had this problem on Katie's Dreamland and it drove me mental.

Solution:  There is a fence in front of the ride exit.  It doesn't affect the patrons but it confuses the hell out of the mechanics.

If you have lots of trees around and set the "see-through scenery" option, the fence vanishes making it a real pain to work out what the issue is.

This is a bug in OpenRCT2 and I have reported the problem.

Chook Fowler.

With reporting an issue, we usually mean reporting an issue on the GitHub page, where it will be assigned a number and can be easily checked by the developers. Anyway, as i replied in the other post, this is not a bug.