New and Old Footpaths?

Many features were added in RCT2, but at the same time many great qualities were removed with the sequel  (Some of them have been brought back thanks to this project such as the"Research/Development" Toolbar). I was playing hrs of OpenRCT2 today when I remembered that RCT1 had a bunch of great footpaths that I could not find at all in OpenRCT2 and I personally feel that RCT2 had a severe lack of "natural" looking paths and a lack of unique footpaths in general. So I was wondering if anyone else would enjoy having the RCT1 Footpaths in OpenRCT2. If there already is a way to obtain them in-game than could someone tell me how to get the.

Also I feel like if RCT1 Footpaths do get implemented back into the game by the team, why not add some new unique footpaths or allow the option to add custom ones? I could make some new footpaths on Photoshop later when I'm not busy if anyone else is interested. : )

~Mal

Edited by Anonycognito

It's been said many times before when this question has been asked: the original RCT1 path system isn't supported by the SV6 file format. When a new file format is implemented (which probably won't be any time soon), then all the RCT1 features can be added back in (my understanding is that that is planned). But at this point it's not possible.

Just now, Anonycognito said:

allow the option to add custom ones?

You can already do this. This isn't an OpenRCT2 feature; it was present in vanilla and always has been.

• Like 1