Souvenier Cups

JJ_Whelan

Most real parks offer what are usually termed "souvenir cups". Large, sometimes decorative cups which allow the guest to obtain free drinks during the visit. The cups would be available at any drink stand for an extra cost and usable at any drink stand. I know peeps don't behave exactly like real people but the real parks seem to think the cost is worth the expense. Maybe this is mostly for the increase in park popularity so possibly the number of such cups sold should increase the park rating. I assume the same thing occurs when guests buy things like hats or balloons.

3 hours ago, JJ_Whelan said:

Most real parks offer what are usually termed "souvenir cups". Large, sometimes decorative cups which allow the guest to obtain free drinks during the visit. The cups would be available at any drink stand for an extra cost and usable at any drink stand. I know peeps don't behave exactly like real people but the real parks seem to think the cost is worth the expense. Maybe this is mostly for the increase in park popularity so possibly the number of such cups sold should increase the park rating. I assume the same thing occurs when guests buy things like hats or balloons.

The devs are planning to enable adding on more sellable items, but that will have to wait for a new file format.