Automatically open test results

2 hours ago, imlegos said:

I'd say this'd have to be disabled litterally all the time on MP, or else you'd be getting notifications forever.

Also, considering the ride stats are refreshed whenever a ride returns to the station, it would probably pop up, even if it was open.

Maybe just allow players to set a ride to "notify" status that will pop up with new stats and that they can turn off after they're done with testing it? 

I'm not the biggest fan out of this as making a window pop up in new players face/experienced players faces would probably often result in them closing it without even looking at it. Players who do care a bit (with the exception of people not knowing how it work/exist) would look at the scoring themselves on the coaster they have built.

Another problem is multiplayer, as this would indeed make a pop up from all coasters being built - people are already annoyed and complaining about crashing coasters popping up

I do understand you want it to be optional- but if it's optional, the multiplayer problem still precist and that would probably not help much

BUT if it's demanded, it could be made fairly easy