Leave Station when X block brakes are clear

I'm trying to better space out my coasters and I was wondering if it is at all possible to make a train leave a station automatically when the next #X block brakes have been cleared. Obviously useless if the number is 1 but waiting for the next 2 brakes to be clear would be very helpful. I hope it's possible and not a flight of fancy like most threads in the idea topic are.

• 3 years later...
On 09/08/2016 at 21:18, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

I'm trying to better space out my coasters and I was wondering if it is at all possible to make a train leave a station automatically when the next #X block brakes have been cleared. Obviously useless if the number is 1 but waiting for the next 2 brakes to be clear would be very helpful. I hope it's possible and not a flight of fancy like most threads in the idea topic are.

Another late reply but you can sometimes use minimum wait times for a similar effect- just hold the train for longer to space them out, obviously number of trains may also be a factor in how this works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/11/2019 at 22:16, RollerBoaster said:

Another late reply but you can sometimes use minimum wait times for a similar effect- just hold the train for longer to space them out, obviously number of trains may also be a factor in how this works.

I was about to suggest the same thing. 

I use this method a lot, especially on spacing rides like antique cars.  Getting the cars spaced perfectly can keep the lines running smoothly as there is always at least one car in the station.  (Antique cars are a particularly fun gentle ride, and they give a place for a large number of gentle ride fans to stay while their friends ride the big intimidating coasters that "make them sick just looking at it.")

• Like 1