OpenRCT2
SensualEthiopianPolice

#Stopthedrama #kony2012

A lot of fights have been happening on the forums here over ORCT2's so-far short lifespan. Please, for the sake of the mods and devs, don't air your grievances here. The game is about rollercoasters, and mobs of white people, but mostly the first thing.

• Like 3

On 7/17/2016 at 18:08, SensualEthiopianPolice said:

A lot of fights have been happening on the forums here over ORCT2's so-far short lifespan. Please, for the sake of the mods and devs, don't air your grievances here. The game is about rollercoasters, and mobs of white people, but mostly the first thing.

Just wondering, but I haven't seen any fights? (Well, I do just stick to the Group Park threads, but still)...

4 hours ago, Philmon11 said:

Just wondering, but I haven't seen any fights? (Well, I do just stick to the Group Park threads, but still)...

Check out the closed thread in the Server forum.

4 hours ago, cascadia said:

Check out the closed thread in the Server forum.

Oooohhhh.... oookayyy... that was interesting... I'm glad the group parks threads are so well behaved haha!

• Like 2

I'm glad the forums are so well behaved, it's only the the online-gamers and Etheopian with his hate for furries who are being disrespectful.

• Like 1