Weird Park Corruptions

Hello!

So, I tried to build a custom roller coaster with these plane-like trains ( can't remember the name :| ). I tried to build a banked turn, which I apparently wasn't supposed to do, as the game crashed.

Ever since then, my park has weird corruptions which I can't remove because these areas don't belong to the park. The park is still fully functional and I can do about everything, but these corruptions are just

incredibly annoying.

Screenshots:

(Weird pillar in the middle of the park)

Closeup.jpg

(Park has been extended, withouth me doing it, plus the extension is lower than the

actual park)

Full.jpg

To be honest, I don't know if this is a known bug, so I need some help with removing these corruptions.

Thanks in advance,

C8002.

Using sandbox mode you can edit all parts of your park. You must have cheats enabled in the options to use sandbox mode. The curroptions shouldn't happen though, nor should the banking buttons be available on the suspended swinging coaster (that element wasn't available in vanilla).

Edited by jensj12
thanks ziscor
1 hour ago, ziscor said:

Yes, it is a known bug. Could you provide the save file, please? It helps a lot. Thanks.

I included a save file in the attachments, where I already removed the pillar.

1 hour ago, jensj12 said:

Using sandbox mode you can edit all parts of your park. You must have cheats enabled in the options to use sandbox mode. The curroptions shouldn't happen though, nor should the banking buttons be available on the suspended swinging coaster (that element wasn't available in vanilla).

Alright, I removed the pillar, but the extended park area is still there. Is there any way I can remove it?

Park.sv6