Coasters Causing Crashes *MAC*

Are you building track pieces that aren't available on the ride? This has been a common cause of crashes recently as there's a bug causing track pieces to be incorrectly shown. If it's crashing as soon as you enter the coaster builder it's not this though.

The B&M flyer and 4D coaster have in common that they allow inverted track, so this could be something completely different.

11 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Are you building track pieces that aren't available on the ride? This has been a common cause of crashes recently as there's a bug causing track pieces to be incorrectly shown. If it's crashing as soon as you enter the coaster builder it's not this though.

The B&M flyer and 4D coaster have in common that they allow inverted track, so this could be something completely different.

Yes! When I use the Half Loop on the 4D Coaster it Just Crashes! I can use the Premade Tracks but it just crashes when I pick different special Pieces

The half loop and half corkscrew are not available on the 4D track, and will crash the game if used, but you can select them anyway because of a bug. You should be able to build the quarter loop and inline twist without problems. This bug affects several other rides at the moment as well, if you get a crash trying to build a specific piece, check in vanilla to see if that piece is one you should be able to build.

Edited by X7123M3-256