Can't locate server downloaded content (RESOLVED)

So, I've been trying to create my own object group with all the terrain pieces I have (So I can mess about with custom terrain), but I can't locate the files that they were called. I'll post an image later to show what i mean. I'm trying to use Trigger's Tool for this.

Edited by imlegos

The Windows build does not save downloaded object files to the same ObjData folder that you point OpenRCT2 at. On my system they're located at AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files (x86)/RollerCoaster Tycoon 2/ObjData, but I suspect that last part of the path will depend on where you've installed OpenRCT2. Probably the easiest way to find it is to search your filesystem for the name of an object file - it's likely you only have two or three copies of that file on your system so one of them will be the right one.

I haven't had this problem on Linux, but I'm not 100% sure it doesn't do the same thing there as well. It's possible that it's trying to write them to a different folder and then crashing (it always segfaults after installing new objects for me).

Edited by X7123M3-256