Building Tools Stop Working

Just what the title says. It happens after 40-45 minutes of gameplay. It is really a pain when I am streaming a scenario and I suddenly have to go back to the menu to get my tools to work again. I am using the latest stable build on Windows 10 64-Bit, disabled DPI scaling in the Compatibility window.

CPU: Intel i5-6400 @ 2.70Ghz QC, Chipset: Skylake , 8GB RAM (DDR4), Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 745 VRAM: 4GB DDR3, running in both 1600x900 and 1280x720 res, the 1280x720 is for streaming, and the 1600x900 is for regular play.

My current options.ini file is attached

config.ini

Please check if it still happens for you in develop builds, there was a ton of changes.

If it still does, please provide additional info:

What do you mean by "build tools"? The construction window for coasters? How does it not work? Does the window not open; does it have buttons disabled; are the buttons enabled but don't do anything; something else? Is it a multiplayer game?

Is this bug reliably reproducible? Does it depend on game time or wall clock (enable debug tools, there will be new speed option available, 8x, should happen after 5-6 minutes)?

10 hours ago, janisozaur said:

Please check if it still happens for you in develop builds, there was a ton of changes.

If it still does, please provide additional info:

What do you mean by "build tools"? The construction window for coasters? How does it not work? Does the window not open; does it have buttons disabled; are the buttons enabled but don't do anything; something else? Is it a multiplayer game?

Is this bug reliably reproducible? Does it depend on game time or wall clock (enable debug tools, there will be new speed option available, 8x, should happen after 5-6 minutes)?

"Build tools" meaning land, paths, etc..... Even placing staff gets affected. I will try the latest dev build, but not on-stream, because another friend of mine tried using the Explode option and the game crashed, he may have been using the dev build