Forgot to say Hello

Para

I found this version of the game and registered on these forums a few months ago but I forgot to make one of these generic introduction threads.

I've played a lot of Rollercoaster Tycoon growing up, its been a favourite game of mine since it was released.  I never really enjoyed anything past Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 though.  I've been playing the game on and off for years, and I've always wished that there was basically a version exactly like this one. 

I've mainly been playing single player scenarios and tinkering with that type if stuff because I couldn't get the multiplayer part to work for the longest time for some reason.  It works fairly well now but seems to crash randomly, and sometimes its hard to tell what the cause is, and sometimes I know why it crashed.  Either way, I love this version of the game, and that there is still an active community and content.

I've seen a few custom rides and objects which I thought were really interesting too.  I've yet to mess around with the development tools, so I'll see if I can tinker with anything.  I'm a lot more proficient and have a lot of experience in editing games and making graphics but I've never been the greatest at the programming aspects.  

I just made this coaster quickly the other day when I was finally able to log into a random server.  I spent maybe an hour casually making it while chatting with a few people and watching them build some interesting rides.

junglejourney.PNG