Need help installing scenarios

emillie

So I tried downloading 2 scenarios, paradise island and summer falls,and when I try to install them with the launcher this error box comes up:"Sorry, but it seems you have a CD based install of the game. To use this,your going to need to install your games somewhere other thanProgram Files."What do I have to do now??

Probably because the launcher doesn't have write access in the Program Files folder. You can copy them manually in the Scenarios folder, and it should work.Edit:When making a scenario in the launcher and saving it into Program Files, it actually stores them in here:%AppData%\\..\\Local\\VirtualStore\\Program Files (x86)\\Infogrames\\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2\\ScenariosYou should be able to copy them there without needing administrator rights.

We're talking about scenarios here, so I'm gonna ask a quick question in this topic...I'm not going to open a new topic, just for this question. How long does it take before a scenario that I have uploaded to the store gets available for download ?? It's been a week ago and still I don't see my scenario in the download-lists available...