No expansion scenery in my scenario editor

I recently downloaded the files on here for my mac to run openrct2. It has the expansion scenarios and when I click on (say the Dark Age scenario) it has the dark age theming. In my scenario editor I dont have the dark age theming or any of the other expansion themes. How do I get them?

8 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Make sure you have the relevant expansion (Time Twister) enabled in the dropdown in the top-right. It might be set to vanilla RCT2 only.

You're my hero I can't believe I didn't look there

15 hours ago, jensj12 said:

Make sure you have the relevant expansion (Time Twister) enabled in the dropdown in the top-right. It might be set to vanilla RCT2 only.

Do you have a screenshot for that action? I want to make sure all is right for me 2. And I do not see TT at Options. Thnx!

10 hours ago, Rimini said:

Do you have a screenshot for that action? I want to make sure all is right for me 2. And I do not see TT at Options. Thnx!

When you're on the object selection in scendario editor, there is a button on the top right of the obeject select box that says filter. When you click filter all of the versions of the game will show up

• Useful 1