Downloadable scenarios with 999x999 tiles

Hi,

I’ve seen some quite good scenarios in OpenRCT2 already, but not so much with the biggest map tiles and seizes available. 

Do you guys have some good links with these kind of maps? I would like to try those mega sized maps in some challenging scenario play.

Also, are there any players who create new scenarios recently? Is the scenario creating world still alive and kicking? Would like to know. 

Thanks in advance! 

As much as I love the idea of HUGE maps, the way things are currently, you're forever seeing the "Guests are getting lost or stuck" alert. Because it will take them more than roughly 4-ish minutes to get where they want to go. Even with a straight path from one side of the map to the other.

Which is a pity. But, for the time being that's how things are.

55 minutes ago, ExCrafty said:

As much as I love the idea of HUGE maps, the way things are currently, you're forever seeing the "Guests are getting lost or stuck" alert. Because it will take them more than roughly 4-ish minutes to get where they want to go. Even with a straight path from one side of the map to the other.

Which is a pity. But, for the time being that's how things are.

Oke. That’s the thing. But maybe with transport rides this will make a nice challenge?!

Hope this problem will be worked on by the great OpenRCT2 team. 

Thanks for your answer.

Yes, it would be great if the "AI" for peeps could use transport rides as .... transport rides. But they don't see them as anything but a free ride somewhere. I suspect the scripting for peeps would need to be significantly more complex. Not being a coder or even vaguely familiar with doing it, I don't know.

We just have to wait and see.  :)

• Like 1