Ancient Greek/Roman Themed Evergreen Gardens

mariecurry

Hi to all,

I wanted to share a park I recently started on Evergreen Gardens. My first idea was to fuse ancient greek/roman style with the japanese theme but then I realized that there is no japanese theme in Evergreen Gardens...🙈 so I went full on with the greek/roman style. 
For this park I had two more or less guidelines in mind:
First, naming most the rollercoasters (and some other rides) after ancient women or female mythologic entities from the greek/roman period. And second, for I am a botanist in real life, place the trees (more or less) on the terrain were they would normally grow. I also changed the river and the mountains a bit to fit them for my needs.

As you can see, the park is far from finished and I am more an amateurish player I think (although I play the game since my childhood😅). But I still wanted to share it with you.😊

Have a good day everyone, mariecurry💜

PS: I started with money but was driven more and more towards sandbox-play so I turned it off to focus completely on building, designing and decorating.🙃

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-00.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-18.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-43.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-42-27.png

• Artistic 1
43 minutes ago, mariecurry said:

Hi to all,

I wanted to share a park I recently started on Evergreen Gardens. My first idea was to fuse ancient greek/roman style with the japanese theme but then I realized that there is no japanese theme in Evergreen Gardens...🙈 so I went full on with the greek/roman style. 
For this park I had two more or less guidelines in mind:
First, naming most the rollercoasters (and some other rides) after ancient women or female mythologic entities from the greek/roman period. And second, for I am a botanist in real life, place the trees (more or less) on the terrain were they would normally grow. I also changed the river and the mountains a bit to fit them for my needs.

As you can see, the park is far from finished and I am more an amateurish player I think (although I play the game since my childhood😅). But I still wanted to share it with you.😊

Have a good day everyone, mariecurry💜

PS: I started with money but was driven more and more towards sandbox-play so I turned it off to focus completely on building, designing and decorating.🙃

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-00.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-18.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-41-43.png

Evergreen Gardens 2023-04-05 16-42-27.png

Nice park, i would like to download it!

16 hours ago, TheKillerChicken said:

Way better parks than mine as mine are boring, flat, 999x999 tile maps with a whole lot of nothing in it.

First, thanks a lot for the compliment!😊
I think it's a kind of routine to get the hang of buliding hills, mountains, rivers etc. I like to use the premade settings from the scenarios to inspire me and build from that.
As you can see, the hill/mountain by the wooden-coaster is completely build by me. But for example I did it, after I made the coaster.
And as far as a forest goes: make two or three hills, take two or three tree species, place them around an area and add a few ground textures to that, and it looks instantly nicer! 
Never stop trying💪

• Like 1