Custom water rides pls?

Custom rides are really just custom vehicles, there is currently no way to make a new ride type as a custom object, let alone entirely new elements like the bowl as a custom ride. There are a few waterslide vehicles for the dinghy slide out there, and you can build something approximating a bowl with hacks (i.e build a helix, make it invisible and decorate it). But a fully custom, functional waterslide ride would have to be added to OpenRCT2 itself.

Edited by X7123M3-256
6 minutes ago, X7123M3-256 said:

Custom rides are really just custom vehicles, there is currently no way to make a new ride type as a custom object, let alone entirely new elements like the bowl as a custom ride. There are a few waterslide vehicles for the dinghy slide out there, and you can build something approximating a bowl with hacks (i.e build a helix, make it invisible and decorate it). But a fully custom, functional waterslide ride would have to be added to OpenRCT2 itself.

Thanks so much for the help! But how can I make a bowl with the hacks you said to me? Cuz I think there is no helix design for the Dinghy Slide (unless if I make curves with it). PS: I'm new on these thingies, so you can please explain this in detail? 

4 hours ago, augustothesplendid said:

I think there is no helix design for the Dinghy Slide (unless if I make curves with it). PS: I'm new on these thingies, so you can please explain this in detail? 

Go to the cheat window and enable arbitrary ride changes. Then change the dinghy slide into a twister coaster, build the helix, and change it back to dinghy slide. This will make the helix invisible, because the dinghy slide doesn't have sprites for it, but it will still function. You can then use scenery and/or other track types to build something that looks like a bowl. A common choice is to use the bobsled track, which does have helices. Here's an example of a park that uses this technique https://www.nedesigns.com/park/3559/splashdown-water-park/

• Like 1