Question about raising land

I am really sorry if this has been asked before. 

Hi, I am Tempelman and I have been in and out of the RCT community for quite some time, I have had a few websites and created some real tracks and a lot of other content in the past. I also have not played Openrct2 before, I think I have been out too long, haha.

Lately I have had an idea to play and create something along the lines of the now defunct theme park of Ghost Town, a theme park accessible through a chairlift on the side of a mountain/hill. I wanted to raise the land more and create like a real high mountain area, but at one point could not raise the land anymore. Is there a way to raise the land even more?

No, currently not. Please check whether you really need the land to be that high, as it can already be raised quite high (turn on heightmarkers to see if the height still makes sense). If the answer is still yes, it might be possible somewhere in the future, as limits are sometimes being raised. For now, you just have to find another way to do the same concept (you might be able to skip the lower parts of the mountain without attractions).

• Like 1