Help with MKG's Nightmare before Christmas Scenery & Fisherman's Haunted Mansion Scenery

cruzy80

Greetings! I've got these custom scenery packs but I'm at a loss on how to assemble them in a way that makes sense!  Any help would be appreciated...and if some one created a ride with these pieces I'd be oh so grateful!

PS If you don't have this scenery I'd be happy to share!

Thank you!

On 26/12/2021 at 16:56, cruzy80 said:

I've got these custom scenery packs but I'm at a loss on how to assemble them in a way that makes sense!

I have the same sense of overwhelm with these sets. 17,000+ objects in my catalog and not a single completed park to show for it.

Check out this archive of RCTMart. It has these sets and more as well as "Parts-Parks" (My term for them) with the buildings put together in a scenario for reference. I am not sure I found such a map for "Nightmare before Xmas" but it is definitely worth a deep dive as you will probably find more than you're looking for.

• Awesome 1

Thank you guys for your help.  I have, in the past downloaded almost all of the content on the archives (with the exception of the Wizard of Oz - arrrgggg the zipfiles were not archived.)

I thought maybe someone had dared figured out how to assemble on their own in the "proper" manner.  That's ok though, I still have fun playing with the scenery! 🙂

3 hours ago, Gymnasiast said:

You should be able to download that here: https://rctmart.rctspace.com/downloads/wizardofoz.php

(This is my reconstruction of RCT*Mart, but it’s still in development.)

I know this is a WIP, but do you have another copy of Mama Bear's Frontierland? I tried downloading the scenario, and got an error message (as if the file is corrupted.)

Many thanks for all of this hard work recreating the site!

46 minutes ago, cruzy80 said:

I know this is a WIP, but do you have another copy of Mama Bear's Frontierland? I tried downloading the scenario, and got an error message (as if the file is corrupted.)

Many thanks for all of this hard work recreating the site!

Could you tell me which page you tried downloading it from? I know you already obtained the scenario, but I’d like to fix my reconstruction of RCT*Mart as well :)