Adding Paths Causes Crash

I have had this problem since the release of the NSF but waited to mention it as I felt it would sort out in the updates.

I am not sure if it is a number of path tiles (seems to happen when I hit ~50ish) or if it has to do with mixing multiple paths (this seems to cause it right away). I can't do much with that limit. I could not find a similar problem on the issue tracker so wanted to post this to see if there had been similar issues or if someone had a suggestion to fix.

Thanks!

Odd

11 hours ago, Gymnasiast said:

Are you on Windows? It should have asked if you wanted to upload a crash report - did you upload one?

Alternatively, do you have a set of steps we can do to reproduce the crash?

Yes - I am on windows and did upload the crash report. As for the steps to reproduce - no idea - just that after doing any significant pathing (I am using custom paths mostly) the game would crash when trying to load the save and produce a crash report.

That said, I do not think that there is a bug to report. I ended up doing a clean install and have not experienced that since. I have just finished a convenience store with a good mix of paths and so far no issues. I do archive my crash reports for a set retaining period, so if I have any issues, I'll come back.