Invisible footpath?

Hi all,

I'm new here and just downloaded OpenRCT2. Just played RCT2 a couple of yours ago and restarted a few weeks ago.

I'm wondering, how can I make a footpath invisible? Like a 3/4 way path with only 1 path visible for my guests (otherwise the guys just get lost all the time).
Very appreciate if anybody can help me out!

To make a path invisible to the player,  you can either use the tile inspector to hide the footpath, or you can use a custom invisible footpath object. Neither of these has any effect on guest pathfinding. If you want a path that guests can't use, you can either make it so it's not connected to the rest of the path, or use a scenery object that looks like path but isn't.

3 hours ago, MartenRCT said:

Like a 3/4 way path with only 1 path visible for my guests (otherwise the guys just get lost all the time).

This is default behaviour, if you have a wide path the guests will ignore most of it and the AI treats the path as single wide. If you go to "Show wide paths" in the debug options, it will show you which of your path tiles are ignored by the AI, but there's no way to directly change which tiles these are (you can only edit the path layout and observe the effect).