GoKart Stats without opening the ride.

Yes, yes, yes, I know, this isn't a "roller coaster". In the ride designer on Android you can build more than just the coasters, when you do, your gokart tracks go through a "simulated" run and complete the stats. Obviously then you can export and import to your PC. The "track" designer in RCT doesn't allow for other than coasters, so in-game when you build a gokart track, you have to wait until you get a full amount of drivers before it will run. This can be frustrating if you have 31 (max) carts, as guests usually won't go on something until the stats are done. As far as I know, there's no "test" for gokarts.

Any suggestions would be welcome. :/

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2020 at 05:17, ExCrafty said:

guests usually won't go on something until the stats are done

Rides that don't have a test mode (go-kart, maze....) always get tried out by curious guests when the ride is open. Different to coasters, this kind of rides never have very high intensity/nausea stats. The guests know that, so they have no risk to try out these rides, even if the stats are unknown yet.

• Like 1

That's true, but the ride can sit there for quite awhile usually, especially Go-Karts, until you get somebody to complete a circuit. Now, I've tried reducing the number of vehicles just to get a result, but it can still take a fair amount of time. Go-Karts are the only ones I have this issue with, and it's by no means a serious or important thing. I just thought I'd mention it amoungst like-minded people.  :)