OpenRCT2 not locating Data Files from Amazon copy.

Hi everyone it appears I'm having a pretty common issue on install as others with the Amazon version. On install, OpenRCT2 (Windows installer x64) is unable to find my Data files, specifically g1.dat.
The path the game is installed to is This PC/ Windows (C:)/ Program Files (x86)/ Atari/ Rollercoaster Tycoon 2- Triple Thrill Pack.

OpenRCT installed fine up until it had to locate the data files. I tried pointing it to the data folder specifically by identifying the path of This PC/ Windows (C:)/ Program Files (x86) Rollercoaster Tycoon 2- Triple Thrill Pack/ Data.

I'm still getting the note that it is un-found. When I manually inspect the folders, I took the same path and found g1.dat in the Data files, but OpenRCT cannot identify it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I tried pointing it to the data folder specifically by identifying the path of This PC/ Windows (C:)/ Program Files (x86) Rollercoaster Tycoon 2- Triple Thrill Pack/ Data.

I can see why you did that, but you will need to select the folder right above it:  This PC/ Windows (C:)/ Program Files (x86) Rollercoaster Tycoon 2- Triple Thrill Pack